Thank you for your interest in Pilgrim Lutheran School! We hope that by examining our website you catch a glimpse of how Pilgrim Lutheran School is equipping early childhood and K-8 students to meet the challenges of today’s world as well as those of the future.
The key to our success at Pilgrim Lutheran School is a unified effort by the family, the church, and the school. Pilgrim is a special place where we blend faith and learning by nurturing your child spiritually, intellectually, emotionally, and socially.
Choosing the right school for your child is a difficult decision, and we hope to assist you in easing that task. If you have any questions or would like to schedule a tour, call admissions at 713-432-7082
Step 1: Take a Tour
Schedule a tour by calling the school office at (713) 432-7082 or by sending an email request to ADMISSIONS.
Step 2: Apply Online - apply for summer camp here!!
Complete your ONLINE APPLICATION and submit your non-refundable application fee through myPLS. As part of the Online Application process you will be required to upload a scanned pdf of the following:
- Your child’s latest standardized test results (for students applying to 1st through 8th grade only)
- Your child’s most current Report Card from the present school (for students applying to 1st through 8th grade only)
Step 3: Testing
The Admissions office will contact you about testing for your child. Testing requirements vary based on grade level.
Step 4: Personal Interview
The Admissions Office will contact you to schedule a personal interview with your family. The interview process for families with students entering 1st through 8th grade includes a parent interview and a student interview. For students entering Toddlers through Kindergarten, the student and parents will be interviewed together.
Step 5: Enrollment
Upon approval, an Enrollment Contract will be emailed to your family from Renweb. As part of the Online Enrollment process you will be required to upload a scanned pdf of the following:
- Your child’s birth certificate
- Your child's current immunization record
- A copy of our Physician's Statement of Health, signed by your child's doctor
- Students transferring from another school (Kindergarten through 8th grade) will need to have the Teacher Recommendation Form filled out by your child's previous school.
Please note, your Online Enrollment is not complete until we receive all supplemental forms and a Smart Tuition account is created (Cash/check paying families will need to coordinate with the school office for other arrangements.). Go HERE to create a Smart Tuition account.
* Financial aid is not available for Early Childhood. For K-8th grade families who need tuition assistance you may Apply for Financial Aid after your family is accepted and enrolled in Pilgrim Lutheran School. You must follow the FAST Guidelines. Please review these steps before applying for aid.
Step 6: Welcome to the Pilgrim Family!
To finalize the Admissions Process, please contact the Admissions Coordinator at 713-432-7082 or through EMAIL to ensure everything is complete.